Information note on personal data processing
According to the requirements of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals as regards personal data processing and the free circulation of said data, and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General regulation on data protection), the company ROMCOLOR 2000 S.A., Romanian legal person with the registered office in Copăceni village, Copăceni commune, 1 Intrarea Salcâmului entrance, Ilfov county, Romania, J23/986/2011, VAT No. RO 6717137, duly represented by Tonescu Florin, as General Manager, as personal data operator, manages, in conditions and safety and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide to us through the website www.romcolor.ro.
ROMCOLOR 2000 S.A., as provider of goods, is a personal data operator and it processes the following personal data declared by you when you fill in the “offer request” form on the website www.romcolor.ro: name and given name, e-mail, address, phone number.
ROMCOLOR 2000 S.A. will not send the registered personal data to other addressees.
You are not bound to provide your personal data, but your refusal to provide the aforementioned personal data will make it impossible for us to send you the requested offer.
The provided data will be stored for 30 days, and if there is a contract relation between parties, the provided data will be stored throughout the existence of the contract relations and will be deleted 30 days after the last contract relation.
Your data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
According to Regulation 2016/679/EU, you have a series of rights concerning the manner how companies and organizations process your personal data. These rights are:
- the right to be informed – the right to find out exactly what kind of personal data we own about you in our database
- the right to access – the right to receive from us, free of charge, a copy of your personal data that we have in our database
- the right to rectification – the right to ask us to modify or complete personal data that we have in our database
- the right to portability – the right to ask us to provide your personal data in a structured form, automatically readable, that we may later send to another operator
- the right to opposition – you may oppose the processing of your personal data for marketing, research, statistic purposes and not only
- the right to deletion or the right to be forgotten – you may ask us to delete your personal data from our database if said data is no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes it has been collected for, in case you withdraw your consent for processing and if there are no legal grounds for the processing of your data, the data has been collected illegally, the data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation, etc.
- the right to restriction of processing – you have the right to restrict or block the way we process your personal data,
- the right not to be subject to automatic decisions – you may ask the operator to withdraw, cancel, revaluate a decision exclusively made by using automatic means by which the professional competence, the credibility or the behavior are assessed in certain conditions.
In order to exercise these rights, you may address a written request, dated and signed, to ROMCOLOR 2000 S.A., Copăceni village, Copăceni commune, 1 Intrarea Salcâmului entrance, Ilfov county, Romania, J23/986/2011, or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If some of this data concerning you is incorrect, we are kindly asking you to inform us as soon as possible, by one of the aforementioned manners.
You are also informed that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing performed based on your consent given before the withdrawal.